What's so special about polymers? A little known organizing principle gives rise to an abundance of polymer phase transitions
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Modern Concepts and Methods in Polymer Physics
Volume 44, Issue 18, pages 2612–2620, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Di Marzio, E. A. (2006), What's so special about polymers? A little known organizing principle gives rise to an abundance of polymer phase transitions. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 2612–2620. doi: 10.1002/polb.20902
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!