Hole growth as a microrheological probe to measure the viscosity of polymers confined to thin films
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Dynamics of Confined Polymers
Volume 44, Issue 20, pages 3011–3021, 15 October 2006
How to Cite
Roth, C. B. and Dutcher, J. R. (2006), Hole growth as a microrheological probe to measure the viscosity of polymers confined to thin films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 3011–3021. doi: 10.1002/polb.20918
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Province of Ontario (PREA program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!