Viscoelastic dewetting of constrained polymer thin films
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Dynamics of Confined Polymers
Volume 44, Issue 20, pages 3022–3030, 15 October 2006
How to Cite
Gabriele, S., Damman, P., Sclavons, S., Desprez, S., Coppée, S., Reiter, G., Hamieh, M., Akhrass, S. A., Vilmin, T. and Raphaël, E. (2006), Viscoelastic dewetting of constrained polymer thin films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 3022–3030. doi: 10.1002/polb.20919
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2005
- Belgian National Fund
- Social European Fund
- European Community's Marie-Curie Actions. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-504052 (POLYFILM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!