Freezing of polymer thin films and surfaces: The small molecular weight puzzle
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Dynamics of Confined Polymers
Volume 44, Issue 20, pages 2968–2979, 15 October 2006
How to Cite
Seemann, R., Jacobs, K., Landfester, K. and Herminghaus, S. (2006), Freezing of polymer thin films and surfaces: The small molecular weight puzzle. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 2968–2979. doi: 10.1002/polb.20920
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!