Exfoliation of stacked sheets: Effects of temperature, platelet size, and quality of solvent by a Monte Carlo simulation
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: The American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics Special Issue
Volume 44, Issue 24, pages 3580–3589, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Pandey, R. B., Anderson, K. L. and Farmer, B. L. (2006), Exfoliation of stacked sheets: Effects of temperature, platelet size, and quality of solvent by a Monte Carlo simulation. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 44: 3580–3589. doi: 10.1002/polb.21013
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2006
- Materials and Manufacturing Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
REFERENCES AND NOTES
- 1Polymer Nanocomposites: Synthesis, Characterization, and Modeling; Krishnamoorti, R.; Vaia, R. A., Eds.; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC, 2002. ACS Symposium Series 804.
- 10Statistical Mechanics of Membranes and Interfaces; Nelson, D. R.; Piran, T.; Weinberg, S., Eds.; World Scientific: Singapore, 1989.
- 13Monte Carlo and Molecular Dynamics Simulations in Polymer Science; Binder, K., Ed.; Oxford University Press: New York, 1995.