This paper is dedicated to Prof. Albert F. Yee on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Synergistic effect of SEBS-g-MA and epoxy on toughening of polyamide 6/glass fiber composites†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Fracture and Relaxations in Solid Polymers
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1448–1458, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Xie, X.-L., Yu, Z.-Z., Zhang, Q.-X., Zheng, G.-W. and Mai, Y.-W. (2007), Synergistic effect of SEBS-g-MA and epoxy on toughening of polyamide 6/glass fiber composites. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 45: 1448–1458. doi: 10.1002/polb.21164
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2005
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50573026, 20394002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!