Polymorphism of nylon-6 in nylon-6/nanoclay/functionalized polyolefin blends
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Fracture and Relaxations in Solid Polymers
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1494–1502, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Hu, X. (2007), Polymorphism of nylon-6 in nylon-6/nanoclay/functionalized polyolefin blends. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 45: 1494–1502. doi: 10.1002/polb.21167
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!