Mean-field theoretical analysis of brush-coated nanoparticle dispersion in polymer matrices
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 351–358, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Harton, S. E. and Kumar, S. K. (2008), Mean-field theoretical analysis of brush-coated nanoparticle dispersion in polymer matrices. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 46: 351–358. doi: 10.1002/polb.21346
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0413755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!