Polyisobutylene: A most unusual polymer
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 1390–1399, 1 July 2008
How to Cite
Kunal, K., Paluch, M., Roland, C. M., Puskas, J. E., Chen, Y. and Sokolov, A. P. (2008), Polyisobutylene: A most unusual polymer. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 46: 1390–1399. doi: 10.1002/polb.21473
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
- NSF Polymer. Grant Number: DMR-0605784
- Committee for Scientific Research, Poland
- KBN. Grant Number: N202 147 32/4240
- Office of Naval Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!