Effect of side groups of polymer glycol on microphase-separated structure and mechanical properties of polyurethane elastomers
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 46, Issue 19, pages 2054–2063, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Kojio, K., Nakamura, S. and Furukawa, M. (2008), Effect of side groups of polymer glycol on microphase-separated structure and mechanical properties of polyurethane elastomers. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 46: 2054–2063. doi: 10.1002/polb.21540
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!