Small-angle neutron scattering study on the miscibility and concentration fluctuation of hydrogen-bonded polymer blends
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Section Dedicated to Professor Robert Simha
Volume 46, Issue 23, pages 2556–2565, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Urakawa, O., Ikuta, H., Nobukawa, S. and Shikata, T. (2008), Small-angle neutron scattering study on the miscibility and concentration fluctuation of hydrogen-bonded polymer blends. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 46: 2556–2565. doi: 10.1002/polb.21580
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- SANS-U of the Institute for Solid State Physics
- University of Tokyo. Grant Number: Proposal No. 6572
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!