Relationships between nanostructure and thermomechanical properties in poly(vinyl alcohol)/montmorillonite nanocomposite with an entrapped polyelectrolyte
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Section Dedicated to Professor Robert Simha
Volume 46, Issue 23, pages 2618–2629, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Paranhos, C. M., Dahmouche, K., Zaioncz, S., Soares, B. G. and Pessan, L. A. (2008), Relationships between nanostructure and thermomechanical properties in poly(vinyl alcohol)/montmorillonite nanocomposite with an entrapped polyelectrolyte. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 46: 2618–2629. doi: 10.1002/polb.21586
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2008
- LNLS staff for SAXS facilities and technical support. Grant Number: Research proposal D11A-SAXS No. 5324/06
- Brazilian agencies CNPq and FAPERJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!