All-organic actuator fabricated with single wall carbon nanotube electrodes
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Special Section Dedicated to Professor Robert Simha
Volume 46, Issue 23, pages 2532–2538, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Kang, J. H., Park, C., Lowther, S. E., Harrison, J. S., Park, C. E. (2008), All-organic actuator fabricated with single wall carbon nanotube electrodes. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 46: 2532–2538. doi: 10.1002/polb.21601
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
- Park and Kang appreciate NASA University Research, Engineering and Technology Institute on Bio Inspired Materials (BIMat). Grant Number: NCC-1-02037
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program of Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: M01-2004-000-10344-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!