A new method of stabilization and characterization of the interface in binary polymer blends by irradiation: A positron annihilation study
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 619–632, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Raj, J. M. and Ranganathaiah, C. (2009), A new method of stabilization and characterization of the interface in binary polymer blends by irradiation: A positron annihilation study. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 47: 619–632. doi: 10.1002/polb.21666
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2008
- Junior Research fellowship. Grant Number: 2004/34/26/BRNS/2640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!