Study of electrical, mechanical, and nanoscale free-volume properties of NBR and EPDM rubber reinforced by bentonite or kaolin
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 47, Issue 18, pages 1825–1838, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
EL-Nashar, D. E., Gomaa, E. and Abd-El-Messieh, S. L. (2009), Study of electrical, mechanical, and nanoscale free-volume properties of NBR and EPDM rubber reinforced by bentonite or kaolin. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 47: 1825–1838. doi: 10.1002/polb.21765
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!