Ethylene–acrylic acid copolymer induced electrical conductivity improvements and dynamic rheological behavior changes of polypropylene/carbon black composites
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 47, Issue 18, pages 1762–1771, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Chen, G., Yang, B. and Guo, S. (2009), Ethylene–acrylic acid copolymer induced electrical conductivity improvements and dynamic rheological behavior changes of polypropylene/carbon black composites. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 47: 1762–1771. doi: 10.1002/polb.21778
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2009
- Major State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50603016
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!