Structural design of stimuli-responsive bioconjugated hydrogels that respond to a target antigen
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 47, Issue 21, pages 2144–2157, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Miyata, T., Asami, N. and Uragami, T. (2009), Structural design of stimuli-responsive bioconjugated hydrogels that respond to a target antigen. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 47: 2144–2157. doi: 10.1002/polb.21812
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!