A Monte Carlo study of the coil-to-globule transition of model polymer chains near an attractive surface
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: The American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics Special Issue
Volume 47, Issue 24, pages 2462–2476, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Rissanou, A. N., Anastasiadis, S. H. and Bitsanis, I. A. (2009), A Monte Carlo study of the coil-to-globule transition of model polymer chains near an attractive surface. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 47: 2462–2476. doi: 10.1002/polb.21869
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- NATO's scientific Affairs Division
- European Union. Grant Numbers: G5RD-CT-2002-00834, NMP3-CT-2005-506621
- Greek General Secretariat of Research and Technology. Grant Number: 05-MAT-USA-14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!