Mobility of single DNA chain under electric field during its transient contact with solid surfaces
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: The American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics Special Issue
Volume 47, Issue 24, pages 2541–2546, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Jing, B., Yang, Q., Zhu, Y. and Zhao, J. (2009), Mobility of single DNA chain under electric field during its transient contact with solid surfaces. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 47: 2541–2546. doi: 10.1002/polb.21880
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2009
- National Natural Science foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20574080, 20474071, 50730007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!