Twinkling fractal theory of the glass transition: Rate dependence and time–temperature superposition
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: The American Physical Society Division of Polymer Physics Special Issue
Volume 47, Issue 24, pages 2578–2590, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Wool, R. P. and Campanella, A. (2009), Twinkling fractal theory of the glass transition: Rate dependence and time–temperature superposition. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 47: 2578–2590. doi: 10.1002/polb.21882
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2009
- Army Research Lab at Aberdeen MD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!