Effect of different matrices and nanofillers on the rheological behavior of polymer-clay nanocomposites
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 344–355, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Botta, L., Scaffaro, R., La Mantia, F. P. and Dintcheva, N. T. (2010), Effect of different matrices and nanofillers on the rheological behavior of polymer-clay nanocomposites. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 48: 344–355. doi: 10.1002/polb.21896
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!