Polylactide/exfoliated graphite nanocomposites with enhanced thermal stability, mechanical modulus, and electrical conductivity
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 850–858, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Kim, I.-H. and Jeong, Y. G. (2010), Polylactide/exfoliated graphite nanocomposites with enhanced thermal stability, mechanical modulus, and electrical conductivity. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 48: 850–858. doi: 10.1002/polb.21956
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
- Research Fund, Kumoh National Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!