Role of matrix crystallinity in carbon nanotube dispersion and electrical conductivity of iPP-based nanocomposites
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 2084–2096, 1 October 2010
How to Cite
Jeon, K., Warnock, S., Ruiz-Orta, C., Kismarahardja, A., Brooks, J. and Alamo, R. G. (2010), Role of matrix crystallinity in carbon nanotube dispersion and electrical conductivity of iPP-based nanocomposites. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 48: 2084–2096. doi: 10.1002/polb.22089
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0503876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!