Lamellar cluster structure formation resulting from interchain interaction in a novel aromatic polyimide based on PMDA monomer
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 2257–2261, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Pan, R., Zhou, T., Zhang, A., Zhao, W. and Gu, Y. (2010), Lamellar cluster structure formation resulting from interchain interaction in a novel aromatic polyimide based on PMDA monomer. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 48: 2257–2261. doi: 10.1002/polb.22108
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 20274026, 50433010
- Sichuan Educational Office Foundation. Grant Number: 08ZB024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!