Copying from nature: Designing adaptive, chemoresponsive gels
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 2533–2541, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Kuksenok, O., Yashin, V. V., Dayal, P. and Balazs, A. C. (2010), Copying from nature: Designing adaptive, chemoresponsive gels. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 48: 2533–2541. doi: 10.1002/polb.22113
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!