The crystal–crystal transition in hydrogenated ring-opened polynorbornenes: Tacticity, crystal thickening, and alignment
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 68–79, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Bishop, J. P. and Register, R. A. (2011), The crystal–crystal transition in hydrogenated ring-opened polynorbornenes: Tacticity, crystal thickening, and alignment. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 68–79. doi: 10.1002/polb.22124
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- National Science Foundation (Polymers Program. Grant Numbers: DMR-0505940, -1003942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!