Polymer physics—The ugly duckling story: Will polymer physics ever become a part of “proper” physics?
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 2548–2551, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Rubinstein, M. (2010), Polymer physics—The ugly duckling story: Will polymer physics ever become a part of “proper” physics?. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 48: 2548–2551. doi: 10.1002/polb.22135
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!