Stimulated emission and ultrafast optical switching in a ter(9,9′-spirobifluorene)-co-methylmethacrylate copolymer
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 52–61, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Charas, A., Mendonça, A. L., Clark, J., Bazzana, L., Nocivelli, A., Lanzani, G. and Morgado, J. (2011), Stimulated emission and ultrafast optical switching in a ter(9,9′-spirobifluorene)-co-methylmethacrylate copolymer. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 52–61. doi: 10.1002/polb.22143
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
- POLYCOM. Grant Number: 026365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!