High speeds complementary integrated circuits fabricated with all-printed polymeric semiconductors
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 62–67, 1 January 2011
How to Cite
Baeg, K.-J., Khim, D., Kim, D.-Y., Jung, S.-W., Koo, J. B., You, I.-K., Yan, H., Facchetti, A. and Noh, Y.-Y. (2011), High speeds complementary integrated circuits fabricated with all-printed polymeric semiconductors. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 62–67. doi: 10.1002/polb.22148
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!