The phase behavior of a polymer-fullerene bulk heterojunction system that contains bimolecular crystals
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 499–503, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Miller, N. C., Gysel, R., Miller, C. E., Verploegen, E., Beiley, Z., Heeney, M., McCulloch, I., Bao, Z., Toney, M. F. and McGehee, M. D. (2011), The phase behavior of a polymer-fullerene bulk heterojunction system that contains bimolecular crystals. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 499–503. doi: 10.1002/polb.22214
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Number: DE-AC02-76SF00515
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Swiss National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Fellowship from Eastman Kodak Corporation
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!