The phase behavior of a polymer-fullerene bulk heterojunction system that contains bimolecular crystals
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 499–503, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Miller, N. C., Gysel, R., Miller, C. E., Verploegen, E., Beiley, Z., Heeney, M., McCulloch, I., Bao, Z., Toney, M. F. and McGehee, M. D. (2011), The phase behavior of a polymer-fullerene bulk heterojunction system that contains bimolecular crystals. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 499–503. doi: 10.1002/polb.22214
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Number: DE-AC02-76SF00515
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Swiss National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Fellowship from Eastman Kodak Corporation
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|POLB_22214_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||2120K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.