Céline Bounioux and Racheli Itzhak contributed equally to this work.
Electrospun fibers of functional nanocomposites composed of single-walled carbon nanotubes, fullerene derivatives, and poly(3-hexylthiophene)
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 17, pages 1263–1268, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Bounioux, C., Itzhak, R., Avrahami, R., Zussman, E., Frey, J., Katz, E. A. and Yerushalmi-Rozen, R. (2011), Electrospun fibers of functional nanocomposites composed of single-walled carbon nanotubes, fullerene derivatives, and poly(3-hexylthiophene). J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1263–1268. doi: 10.1002/polb.22281
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
- Focal Initiatives in Science and Technology (FIRST)
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1004/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!