Supercapacitive energy storage based on ion-conducting channels in hydrophilized organic network
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 17, pages 1234–1240, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Xie, X. N., Wang, J., Lee, K. K. and Loh, K. P. (2011), Supercapacitive energy storage based on ion-conducting channels in hydrophilized organic network. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1234–1240. doi: 10.1002/polb.22295
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Ignition. Grant Number: ING10022-ENG(IGN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!