Supercapacitive energy storage based on ion-conducting channels in hydrophilized organic network
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 17, pages 1234–1240, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Xie, X. N., Wang, J., Lee, K. K. and Loh, K. P. (2011), Supercapacitive energy storage based on ion-conducting channels in hydrophilized organic network. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1234–1240. doi: 10.1002/polb.22295
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Ignition. Grant Number: ING10022-ENG(IGN
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.