Annealing of melt-crystallized polyethylene and its influence on microstructure and mechanical properties: A comparative study on branched and linear polyethylenes
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 19, pages 1347–1359, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Song, S., Feng, J. and Wu, P. (2011), Annealing of melt-crystallized polyethylene and its influence on microstructure and mechanical properties: A comparative study on branched and linear polyethylenes. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1347–1359. doi: 10.1002/polb.22304
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!