Electro-optical properties of electropolymerized poly(3-hexylthiophene)/carbon nanotube composite thin films
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 17, pages 1269–1275, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Patel, R. J., Tighe, T. B., Ivanov, I. N. and Hickner, M. A. (2011), Electro-optical properties of electropolymerized poly(3-hexylthiophene)/carbon nanotube composite thin films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1269–1275. doi: 10.1002/polb.22307
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-1038007
- Penn State MRSEC
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0820404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!