Electro-optical properties of electropolymerized poly(3-hexylthiophene)/carbon nanotube composite thin films
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 17, pages 1269–1275, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Patel, R. J., Tighe, T. B., Ivanov, I. N. and Hickner, M. A. (2011), Electro-optical properties of electropolymerized poly(3-hexylthiophene)/carbon nanotube composite thin films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1269–1275. doi: 10.1002/polb.22307
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-1038007
- Penn State MRSEC
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0820404
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.