Nanocomposites of polyamide-11 and carbon nanostructures: Development of microstructure and ultimate properties following solution processing
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 18, pages 1311–1321, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Mago, G., Kalyon, D. M. and Fisher, F. T. (2011), Nanocomposites of polyamide-11 and carbon nanostructures: Development of microstructure and ultimate properties following solution processing. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1311–1321. doi: 10.1002/polb.22311
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0846937
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!