Thermal and ion transport properties of hydrophilic and hydrophobic polymerized styrenic imidazolium ionic liquids
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 18, pages 1287–1296, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Weber, R. L., Ye, Y., Banik, S. M., Elabd, Y. A., Hickner, M. A. and Mahanthappa, M. K. (2011), Thermal and ion transport properties of hydrophilic and hydrophobic polymerized styrenic imidazolium ionic liquids. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1287–1296. doi: 10.1002/polb.22319
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: W911NF-07-1 0452
- UW-Madison MRSEC/NSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0520527 and DMR-0425880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!