Thermal and ion transport properties of hydrophilic and hydrophobic polymerized styrenic imidazolium ionic liquids
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 49, Issue 18, pages 1287–1296, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Weber, R. L., Ye, Y., Banik, S. M., Elabd, Y. A., Hickner, M. A. and Mahanthappa, M. K. (2011), Thermal and ion transport properties of hydrophilic and hydrophobic polymerized styrenic imidazolium ionic liquids. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 49: 1287–1296. doi: 10.1002/polb.22319
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: W911NF-07-1 0452
- UW-Madison MRSEC/NSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0520527 and DMR-0425880
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.