Absorption and engulfing transitions in nanoparticle infiltration into a polymer brush: A monte carlo simulation
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 21–26, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y. and Chen, J. Z. Y. (2012), Absorption and engulfing transitions in nanoparticle infiltration into a polymer brush: A monte carlo simulation. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 21–26. doi: 10.1002/polb.22369
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20804023, B040613
- the Foundation for Distinguished Young Talents in Higher Education of Guangdong, China. Grant Number: LYM08086
- the Opening Project of Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Functional Polymer. Grant Number: FP20110006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!