Magnetic field alignment of block copolymers and polymer nanocomposites: Scalable microstructure control in functional soft materials
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 2–8, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Majewski, P. W., Gopinadhan, M. and Osuji, C. O. (2012), Magnetic field alignment of block copolymers and polymer nanocomposites: Scalable microstructure control in functional soft materials. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 2–8. doi: 10.1002/polb.22382
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!