Poly(3-hexylselenophene) solar cells: Correlating the optoelectronic device performance and nanomorphology imaged by low-energy scanning Transmission electron microscopy
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 198–206, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Klein, M. F. G., Pfaff, M., Müller, E., Czolk, J., Reinhard, M., Valouch, S., Lemmer, U., Colsmann, A. and Gerthsen, D. (2012), Poly(3-hexylselenophene) solar cells: Correlating the optoelectronic device performance and nanomorphology imaged by low-energy scanning Transmission electron microscopy. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 198–206. doi: 10.1002/polb.22394
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- DFG Center for Functional Nanostructures (CFN)
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 03X3516G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!