DC electrical conduction and morphological behavior of counter anion-governed genesis of electrochemically synthesized polypyrrole films
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 347–360, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Singh, R. K., Kumar, A., Agarwal, K., Kumar, M., Singh, H. K., Srivastava, P. and Singh, R. (2012), DC electrical conduction and morphological behavior of counter anion-governed genesis of electrochemically synthesized polypyrrole films. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 347–360. doi: 10.1002/polb.23006
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!