White light electroluminescence from graphene-enhanced single polymer comprising two color emitters of equal molar ratios
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 280–288, 15 February 2012
How to Cite
Su, R. Y.-T., Chiu, L.-K., Weng, S.-W., Chou, Y.-S. and Tsiang, R. C.-C. (2012), White light electroluminescence from graphene-enhanced single polymer comprising two color emitters of equal molar ratios. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 280–288. doi: 10.1002/polb.23008
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!