On the formation mechanism for electrically generated exciplexes in a carbazole–pyridine copolymer
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 361–369, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Hayer, A., Van Regemorter, T., Höfer, B., Mak, C. S. K., Beljonne, D. and Köhler, A. (2012), On the formation mechanism for electrically generated exciplexes in a carbazole–pyridine copolymer. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 361–369. doi: 10.1002/polb.23011
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!