Soft bacterial polyester-based shape memory nanocomposites featuring reconfigurable nanostructure
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 387–393, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Ishida, K., Hortensius, R., Luo, X. and Mather, P. T. (2012), Soft bacterial polyester-based shape memory nanocomposites featuring reconfigurable nanostructure. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 387–393. doi: 10.1002/polb.23021
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!