Light to work transduction and shape memory in glassy, photoresponsive macromolecular systems: Trends and opportunities
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 13, pages 877–880, 1 July 2012
How to Cite
White, T. J. (2012), Light to work transduction and shape memory in glassy, photoresponsive macromolecular systems: Trends and opportunities. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 877–880. doi: 10.1002/polb.23079
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Air Force Research Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!