High-efficiency polymer solar cells based on phenylenevinylene copolymer with BF2-azopyrrole complex and CN-PC70BM with solvent additive
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Volume 50, Issue 23, pages 1612–1618, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Singh, S. P., Pavan Kumar, C., Sharma, G. D., Mikroyannidis, J. A., Singh, M. and Kurchania, R. (2012), High-efficiency polymer solar cells based on phenylenevinylene copolymer with BF2-azopyrrole complex and CN-PC70BM with solvent additive. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 50: 1612–1618. doi: 10.1002/polb.23160
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!