Synthesis and structure–conductivity relationship of polystyrene-block-poly(vinyl benzyl trimethylammonium) for alkaline anion exchange membrane fuel cells
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics
Special Issue: Alkaline Fuel Cells
Volume 51, Issue 24, pages 1751–1760, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, T.-H., Maes, A. M., Vandiver, M. A., Versek, C., Seifert, S., Tuominen, M., Liberatore, M. W., Herring, A. M. and Coughlin, E. B. (2013), Synthesis and structure–conductivity relationship of polystyrene-block-poly(vinyl benzyl trimethylammonium) for alkaline anion exchange membrane fuel cells. J. Polym. Sci. B Polym. Phys., 51: 1751–1760. doi: 10.1002/polb.23170
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!